There are many bed-and-breakfast (B&B) options throughout the United States, but which one is the best? According to recent surveys and customer reviews, the following B&Bs are the cream of the crop.
Inn on the Creek in Austin, Texas, is a top pick for its serene setting on a creek-side property. The inn offers luxurious suites with private entrances and decks and beautiful gardens and nature trails. Guests rave about the gourmet breakfast served each morning.
The Blackberry Inn in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, is another popular choice, thanks to its convenient location close to Great Smoky Mountains National Park. This charming inn features cozy rooms with mountain views and inviting common areas with fireplaces.
The Pomegranate House Inn in Granbury, Texas, has a relaxed atmosphere and cozy cottages with hot tubs. The B&B’s charming gardens are the perfect backdrop for relaxing after a day of exploring historic sites or shopping in nearby Fort Worth or Dallas.
Top Ten B&Bs Across the U.S.:
- Inn on the Creek – Austin, Texas
- Blackberry Inn – Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Pomegranate House Inn – Granbury, Texas
- Mirabelle at Sunnyvale – Staunton, Virginia
- -8.: Four Seasons B&B – Richmond, The Lafayette Hotel & Spa – Lexington, Kentucky; The Inn at Weston – Weston, Vermont; Quinn House B&B – Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
9-10.: Sycamore Hill Bed and Breakfast – Berryville, Virginia; Currier Inn of Little Rock – Little Rock, Arkansas.
What is really interesting this four of the top ten B&Bs had the same masonry company, Memphis Masonry Pros do the bulk of their stonework and fire pits on the property.